Online shopping stores make it easy for individuals to make purchases and have items delivered to them without delay. However, in other to achieve this, the right online stove to come into the picture. Using online shopping sites has become a trend in the market, wherever you live in the country, and can be beneficial for your daily needs.
The top best online shopping stores in Canada include:
1. Hudson Bay: This is a shopping store that has 89 locations in 7 provinces across Canada and offers many product categories covering clothing, homeware, accessories, and more. This store’s online website is easy to navigate, the menus are well organized, and you can hover over any category to reveal products in it. For purchases above $49, you are entitled to free shipping, and they also provide same-day and next-day delivery.
2. Holt Renfrew: This is an online department store, which can also be considered a designer brand, whose online shop offers a variety of products ranging from clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, accessories, and grooming products. For carts over $100, you can get free shipping and products delivered in 3-7 days, or you can pay more for faster deliveries.
3. Gee Beauty: This is a beauty store that also has locations in Toronto and Miami. On this online store, you can shop for skin-care products, make-up, and wellness products. For beauty products over $100 purchased, shipping comes at no cost and products are being delivered within 2 business days.
4. Sephora: This is a French-multinational company that offers about 3000 products online, ranging from make-up to skin care products, moisturizers, creams, shower gels, and many others. Sephora offers free shipping on all orders for its Canadian customers with the code: FREESHIP, and for faster shipping, you can pay a total of $12 with your order.
5. Christian Louboutin: This is an online clothing and accessories store in Canada where you can shop for bags, accessories, shoes, and wallets. They also have seasonal campaigns on the website, where you can pick out items to fit a theme or season. Interestingly, shipping in Canada is free and can take between 2 and 6 days, but there are also paid options for swift shipping.
6. Canadian Tire: This is a homeware online store for products in categories such as Tools & Hardware, Sports, Pets, Outdoor Living, and Auto Parts. However, shipping fees vary according to the value of your order; the shipping fee starts at $4.99, and products are delivered in 1-2 business days.
7. Amazon Canada: This is an online store for all kinds of products ranging from electronics, homeware, hardware, fashion, gaming, computer products, and lots more. Interestingly, on this platform, you can find deals and discounts, while other times you can buy used versions of your desired product, which cost a lot less than buying them new. However, shipping rates and delivery time are dependent on the products selected. But you can as well choose standard shipping, which takes 3-6 days, or one-day shipping, which comes at an extra cost.
8. Navafresh: This online store offers a range of nutritional products, along with health care items, supplements, vitamins, sports products, healthy snacks, meat, and meat substitutes. All shipping orders come at a cost depending on the checkout cart value, and orders are delivered within 7–25 business days.
Canadians can check out any of these stores for the best deals on items ranging from fashion trends, beauty products, home decor, or appliances.