Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. It is one of the holiday destinations that offers entertaining plans, beaches for you to chill with water parks, aquariums, museums, and a lot of other places that equally excite kids, youngsters, adults, and even senior citizens.
Dubai’s top tourist attractions are:
1. Legoland, Dubai: Legoland Dubai is the best place to visit with toddlers. It offers the best of Lego-themed rides, shows, building experiences, restaurants, and games. It is also a place for those who want to spend a perfect day having fun with their loved ones. The entry fee is only AED 295, and it is open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturday through Wednesday, and from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Thursday and Friday.
2. Bollywood Park: This park inspires tourists to walk into a range of environments and experiences inspired by the greatest Bollywood blockbusters of all time. It is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, opposite Palm Jebel. The entry fee only costs AED 175 and it opens by 2pm everyday.
3. Aquaventure waterpark: this is one of the best water parks in Dubai and has one of the best water slides in the world for adventure. The park also has various other entertaining options, like Dolphin Adventure, Ultimate Aquarium Dive, and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
4. Ski Dubai: is located in the Mall of the Emirates and is one of the most beautiful places to visit with family in Dubai. Here, travelers can enjoy skiing, tobogganing, snowboarding, and even playing with snow penguins. The entry fee is AED 160 and the opening time is from 9:00 am – 12:00 am daily.
5. Dubai Creek: This is a suitable place to visit with the family. The creek and ferries here offer a unique way to explore the city, and one can use water taxis to look at various points of interest. Here, the Dhow Cruise is one of the most famous tours and is a must-try for those who want to experience the splendor of Dubai in a different dimension.
6. Jumeirah Beach Park: The Jumeirah Beach Park is one of the most amazing Dubai family outing places. Here there are various facilities such as a children’s play area, barbecue area, picnic tables, showers, food kiosks, volleyball area, and many others.
7. Burj Khalifa: A tour here takes you to the 124th and 125th floors of the tallest building in the world and offers a panoramic view of the entire city. The entry fee here ranges from AED 125 to AED 300, depending on the prime hours and the option for immediate entry. It is located on Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai.
8. Dubai Fountain: This is the world’s tallest performing fountain, at more than 900 feet in length. Here, travelers are able to take the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride at the same time the fountain is performing.
9. Desert Safari: The Dubai Desert is one of the best places to visit with family. Here, travelers can go on dune bashing and sunset camel rides.
10. Dubai Marina: this is the most visited attraction, with a nice waterfront neighborhood where you can enjoy a fine dining experience.
Dubai is one of the best family destinations in the world and surely has a lot to offer. There are some other activities that can be done such as Sandboarding, watching dancing fountains, visiting the Dubai spice souk and gold souk and lots more.