Quickteller is an Electronic payment platform that enables consumers pay conveniently for services such as Airtime Recharge, data top up, funding of betting wallets, cable TV subscription (GOTV, DSTV, Startimes,) , fund Transfer, purchasing airlines tickets, pay tolls and bills. On transactions carried out using Quickteller you get airtime and data bonuses when you recharge, regardless of the service provider. It also helps to sort out a wide range of transactions while using just your phone or personal computer and it is available on the Goggle Playstore app for Android users and on the Apple Store for Iphone users.
Other Value-Added Services available on Quickteller includes Western Union receive money, recurring payment, transaction dashboard, eCash funding and payments
On Quickteller, fees are charged on transactions, the transaction or service charge is dependent on the transaction type. Airtime and data recharge costs N0, bill payments cost N100, money transfer costs N52.50. There is no cost attached to OTP generation
HOW TO REGISTER FOR QUICKTELLER
- Visit the Quickteller official website at https://www.quickteller.com
- Click on the registration button.
3.On the new screen, fill the form provided and enter all the needed information to confirm the registration.
WHAT IS A QUICKTELLER EWALLET AND VERVE ECARD
Quickteller eWallet is an online electronic wallet that safely stores your card details allowing you to make safer and easier transactions. While a Verve eCash is a simple prepaid card linked to your phone number/email address.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR DEBIT CARD FOR QUICKTELLER
- Insert the ATM card then choose the “Quickteller option”.
- Choose “Pay Bills”. Select “Others”.
- Enter payment code – 322222.
- Enter your phone number as Customer Reference.
- Accept the N1.00 amount displayed and follow the prompt on the screen and complete the transaction process.
TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR DSTV OR GOTV
- Navigate tohttps://www.quickteller.com/dstv for DSTV
- Navigate to https://www.quickteller.com/gotv for GOTV,fill in the required details, then proceed with payment
TO MAKE TRANSFER TO OTHER BANKS USING QUICKTELLER
Quickteller has made it so simple and easy that you do not have to go to the bank every time you need to make a transaction. With quick teller, you can pay your bills and transfer service to send funds to bank accounts in Nigeria.
without waiting on a queue.
To transfer funds the following instructions should be adhered to:
- Ensure that you have successfully registered your Verve, Visa or Mastercard.
- Select “Transfer to bank account” from the main menu.
- On the “Transfer to bank account” page choose the bank and account type. Select the account number and quantity of money, click “Next
- Ensure that you entered the right data which include the bank name, account number and account name, phone number, and account type.
- Then press “Next”.
- On the next page choose the bank card you want to use to complete the transaction.
- Enter your card number, its expiry date, CVV and PIN.
- Then press the “Transfer” button
QUICKTELLER USSD CODE
Quickteller Registration Code: *322*60#
Quickteller Pin Selection Code: *322*3# or *322*4#” to change existing eCash PIN.
Quickteller Recharge Code: *322*Amount# or *322*MobileNumber*Amount# for friends and third party agents.
Quickteller Balance inquiry Code: *322*9*0#
Quickteller Cardless withdrawal Code: *322*8*Amount#
Quickteller Transfer Code: *322*Account Number*Amount#
Quickteller Generate Safetoken/OTP Code : *322*0#
Quickteller Fund eCash USSD Code: *322*0000*amount# (Enter a phone number that you want to fund in the on prompt screen)