In managing your banking and business services the Prospa app is a go to app and also a number one choice for entrepreneurs and business owners. Entrepreneurs basically prefer they carry out transactions with ease. To make use of this application in carry out transactions, you would be required to download it from Goggle playstore or the Apple store for IOS users. The Prospa app is a safe and secure application that could help you grow your business easily. On this application, your account comes with your bank account in your business name, you would be able to receive transfer, send funds to all Nigerian bank and also pay bills.
The following steps are essential in making use of the Prospa App:
1. Download the Prospa Application: Visit getprospa.com or download the application by searching Prospa on your goggle play store or Apple store then download. Open the application, input the details of your business on the registration form and upon completion you receive a Prospa business account. It takes an average of 20 minutes for an account to be approved as soon as the application has been submitted. However, in cases whereby additional information is needed it could take up to 48 hours.
2. Provide Proprietor information: The proprietor is known as the owner of the business, however later on you can choose to add other proprietors, but the Primary Proprietor information is needed to be correctly filled in, in order to submit your application for business registration.
3. Upload all necessary documents: there are some essential requirement before a business account is opened which include your BVN, CAC registration forms, Certificate of Incorporation, a government issued identity card, a recent utility bill, your Tax Identification number, two references and board resolution which can be generated from your Prospa dashboard. The Bank Verification Number is a biometric Identification system that gives a customer a unique identity. However, Prospa do not have access to the BVN number, it is only required to confirm your date of Birth and Phone number and you can be rest assured that Prospa do not have access to your other bank accounts nor your transactions. However, if you do not have a BVN you would be required to visit any bank to register.
4. Transfer of funds: The Prospa app can be used in the Transfer of funds, however different amount has its attached charge. For instance a sum of #10 is attached to a transfer of #5,000, a sum of #25 is attached to a transfer of #5,000.01 to #25,000 and a sum of #50 is attached to a transfer of #50,000.01.
5. Business Management tool: this application can be used in grouping your transaction to track your expenses and it gives you the access to open and maintain all your business accounts from your dashboard.
6. For bills payment: with this feature you can easily pay bills such as the utility bill from your business account.
7. Upgrading your Prospa account: as a user you can upgrade your account to the Prospa thrive which is a premium service that gives an additional feature and benefits for a monthly subscription. The benefits include carrying out 7 free transfers per month, unlimited sub accounts, unlimited team members, access to legal and accounting support, and unlimited additional businesses. For the Prospa Thrive the Micro+ account cost a sum of #2,000 while the Standard+ cost #3,700
Opening the Prospa app does not require an opening fee and also do not require users to maintain a minimum balance and on this platform you are entitled to some benefits which include earning commissions on all clients you refer to Prospa, you would be connected with new clients, you have access to loans, receive exclusive rewards and builds awareness for your business.