Bumpa is a digital infrastructure that was founded in 2021 and facilitates easy tracking of orders and seamless management of businesses in general. It also helps merchants to sell online, offline, on social media, promote their products online, track and manage orders, and take care of inventory and deliveries. On the Bumpa app you have access to basically all the services, which include a free website, orders, payments, delivery and inventory management. You are entitled to a free website in such a way that once an account is created by you, the platform will automatically create a website for you at no cost, and on this website, you can utilize it to market your products and services easily.
Below are the major things you need to know about Bumpa.
1. Creating an account: You can register on Bumpa via the website http://www.getbumpa.com or the mobile application by following the steps outlined below.
Using the website:
a. Navigate to your browser, then enter the Bumpa URL address in it. After it pops up the site page,
b. Go to the toolbar and click it to get started for free.
c. Type in your store’s name and domain to create a free website for your store.
d. Fill out the registration form with the necessary information.
e. Then click on the submit button.
Using the Mobile App:
a. Download the Bumpa App by using the Apple Store if you are an iOS user or visiting the Google Play Store as an Android user.
b. Type “Bumpa” in the search box and search for the app.
c. Go ahead and download it.
d. Complete the registration form
2. Orders, payment, delivery, and inventory management: this application allows you to easily set up payment and delivery methods for your customers while also allowing you to track and manage all of your orders from a single dashboard. This app’s inventory feature also allows you to keep track of your stock, which means you can use this app to track the number of sales you’ve made on other social media platforms.
3. Gives merchants a sense of independence: once you create an account on Bumpa, you have complete control over it. You set your own prices and shipping costs, giving you the ability to sell anything. You can also send e-mails, SMS and WhatsApp messages to all your customers from the Bumpa app, which would make it seamless to engage with them, fulfil their requests, and even receive feedback to grow your business.
4. Using Bumpa without a business account and input of BVN: On the Bumpa app while registering, you are not required to fill in your BVN and you also do not need a business account for that. Your money will be paid to the bank account you fill in your store settings after you create a store.
5. Reaching out to Bumpa: On this app, you can either contact them by visiting them physically at Circle Business Center, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria; you could also send them an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or reach out to them by phone at the number on the contact information section on the website.
This platform is capable of playing a great role in improving the amount you generate on sales and also increase your brand awareness due to their easy way of offering services and marketing tools that make sales seamless.