Visa is known to be given to a foreigner which gives them the authorization to enter or visit and remain within a country. However, as a Nigerian there are some countries you can visit without the need for applying for a Visa, but there is a limit to the number of days you can spend in these countries which varies from country to country.
Some of the countries are listed below:
- Benin Republic: this country also belongs to the Economic West Africa State and they also share border with Nigeria and due to this a Nigerian is entitled to travel into this country without a visa. However, in this country you can only stay for a period of 90 days without a Visa.
- Cameroon: this country is a central Africa country which shares the same border with Nigeria and also in this country, they have both Muslims and Christian, However, in this country you can only stay Visa free for only 90 days.
- Burkina Faso:This country is also a Economic West Africa Country and is known to have a significant number of gold reserves. However, it a Nigeria free Visa country for as long as you can provide a return ticket.
- Cape Verde: this country is a Visa free and West African country that was colonized by Portugal, it also an Island country with a lot of tourism centres and different fresh fruits.
- Cote d’Ivoire: this is a West African country dotted with hills and also a Nigerian free Visa country where Nigerians may visit without paying for a Visa.
- Chad: this country is known as a great adventure country for wild animals, however it is a visa free country with a visa requirement of three month stay.
- Gambia: this is the smallest country in Africa which is also a West African country surrounded by hills and which is one of the Nigerian Visa free countries.
- Ghana: this country is located in West Africa and a favourite tourist destination country, however, Nigerians can get into this country visa free or through visa on arrival.
- Guinea: this is a West African Country with a lot of natural resources including gold and it is also one of the Visa free country a Nigerian can visit.
- Liberia: this is a West African country with strong ties to the united states and offers Nigerians a visa free access.
- Mali: this country is located in the Sahel region of Africa and also a visa free access county for Nigerians with Nigeria passport.
- Niger Republic: this country is in Africa and belongs in the same regional body (ECOWAS) as Nigeria and majorly because of this reason grant visa free access to Nigerians .
- Senegal: Senegal also belongs to the same regional body (ECOWAS) as Nigeria. However, they grant visa free access to Nigerians for only 90 days.
- Sierra Leone: this country is also an ECOWAS member but only grans free access to Nigerians with the Nigerian passport
- Togo: this is a West African country that is known to have which sandy hills, mountains and beaches and also grant free visa access to Nigerians.
- Dominica: this country is known as the hiker’s paradise which is surrounded by lush vegetation, waterfalls,tall peaks and snorkelling spots, however in this country you are only permitted to stay for a period of six months without visa.
- Haiti: this country is a North America country, that grants visa free access to Nigerians for a period of three months only without a visa.
- Barbados: this country is in the Carribean regions of North America,meanwhile this country grants visa free access for Nigerians for only a period of six months.
It is important to know that presently, there are 45 countries a Nigerian can visit without a Visa, however there are 28 African countries where Nigeria passport holders can visit visa free