Social media management tools has been of great use in creating and publishing content from the analytics level to the reporting stage. It has also being a means of growing your online presence. However, Social media management is the process of analyzing social media audiences, developing a strategy that suites them best, creating and distributing content for social media profiles, monitoring online conversations, measuring, and reporting performance.
The best social media management tools are:
1. Agorapulse: Because of its user-friendly interface, Agorapulse is one of the best social media management tools. It provides all of the major functions you’d need and can be used by an individual or a team. This social media tool provides a limited free plan as well as powerful publishing tools such as bulk and automated scheduling, post categories, and labeled content. It also has unique features such as the social inbox with automation rules, analytics and publishing, social listening, team management, and a mobile app. It offers a free plan that includes basic features, up to 3 social profiles, and 1 user, and in a case where you want to unlock premium features and additional profiles or users, you would be required to upgrade to a paid plan, which starts at $79 per month.
2. Sendible: This company provides a creator plan designed specifically for creators and one-person businesses. It is more affordable and built for small businesses. As such, it is one of the best social management tools that is recommended for freelancers, bloggers, coaches, influencers, and other independent creators. It has unique features such as a social inbox with automation rules, scheduling, publishing, analytics, and reporting, as well as social listening, content curation, team management, workflows, and a mobile app. This tool does not offer a free plan, but as a user you have a free trial for 14 days and the creator plan starts at $29 per month, which is limited to 1 user and 6 social profiles. But if you want to add more users and social profiles, you can subscribe to a higher-priced plan starting at $89 per month.
3. NapoleonCat: This social media management tool is basically for independent, agency-based social media professionals. It supports some social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google My Business with certain features such as Social Inbox with automation rules, scheduling and publishing, analytics, team management, and workflows. On this social media management tool, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial. The subscription plan is from $27 per user per month or $21 per user per month when paid annually. However, subscription plans can be recreated based on the number of social profiles and team members present.
4. SocialBee: With this tool, you can set your social media posts to expire at a specific date, which is especially useful for time-sensitive content or specials such as giveaways and contests, and you can also set it to re-queue after posting if you want to recycle your content. It also supports some social media applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google My Business, and TikTok. In this social media management tool, you can try out a 14-day free trial and opt in for subscription plans starting at $13.30 per month and agency plans starting at $79 per month.
5. HootSuite: This is one of the best and one of the most expensive social media management tools. It includes most of the features needed to manage social campaigns, including publishing, insights, scheduling, and team collaboration tools. It also helps to manage, optimize, and track the performance of social ad campaigns. Also, on this tool, you can also reply to messages and mentions via social streams. It also has powerful scheduling tools, social streams, extensive integrations, robust analytics, ad management, team management, and collaboration. The price plan starts at $49 per month and offers a free 30-day trial.
The best social media management tool will depend on your needs and also often have the ability to streamline interactions with followers cross-platform, offer access to all of your social accounts via a single dashboard, and analyze your success.