Traveling to Benin City for business, golf, or family vacation is enjoyable as long as you choose the right and best hotels for the duration of your stay. Benin City has great hotels which can fulfill all your needs. It is therefore important to select the best-fit hotel based on your trip goals.
When traveling, some amenities can be the decision-maker on your vacation, business trip, or family getaway. For instance, if you are going on a business trip, you would have to ensure the hotel you are selecting provides Wi-Fi services. Below are the best hotels in Benin City.
1. Golden Tulip: Golden Tulip in Benin City is a member of the Golden Tulip chain of hotels, inns and resorts, which was later rebranded after the opening of an additional brand new block of 65 keys, comprising apartments, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom suites as well as single rooms, restaurants, bars, a gym, meeting rooms, and a banquet hall. It has a free parking space, a swimming pool, free high-speed internet, a golf course, and some other amazing features.
2. Best Western Home Ville: This is a three-star hotel located 27 minutes from Benin’s airport and is an excellent choice for travelers. It has 80 air-conditioned rooms and suites are designed to suit different preferences. They are categorized as Standard Deluxe, Executive Deluxe, Standard Suites, and Presidential Suites. The Presidential Suites have multiple bedrooms as well as a smoking room and a whirlpool bathtub, and occupants in this category are offered complimentary bathrobes. For all other categories, the room rate is inclusive of free toiletries and complimentary milk and biscuits, and they have flat-screen TV sets, refrigerators, and en-suite bathrooms.
3. Protea Hotel: This hotel is about 1.4 km from the Benin City National Museum. It has a casino, a fitness center, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, and a desk. Rooms at the hotel have a seating area and also have a pool view.
4. Duoban Hotel: The Duoban Hotel offers guests an array of room amenities, including a refrigerator, air conditioning, and a sofa. It also features a pool, a lounge and guests have access to free parking and a business center with internet access. Interestingly, there is a nearby Chinese restaurant for guests who would like to have Chinese dishes and not the regular ones.
5. Randekhi Royal Hotel: This hotel offers guests convenience and amenities such as free parking, a swimming pool, bar service, lounge service, free high-speed internet, a fitness center with a gym, air-conditioned rooms, shuttle bus services, and more.
6. Limoh Suites: Each room at Limoh Suites has a full work desk, a king-sized bed, an air conditioner, a flat-screen TV, a Jacuzzi, and a wardrobe. They also have a bar and a restaurant where you can purchase local and international cuisine. Other services they have available are room service, laundry, and dry cleaning services.
Provided that your vacation or business trip budget for lodging is not very high, you may want to consider these affordable hotels that come with basic amenities and good comfort.