Dating applications has become a major way of meeting a life partner and this application has different people from different walks of life. On this dating websites due to the number of people utilizing it, it is of a high probability for you to find someone who you share similar interest.
Some of the dating applications in UK are listed below
- com: All members on this site can access this site for free but can only send and receive messages if the user is a subscriber. Subscription to this app cost £12.99 per month and on this application you can find a potential partner using the criteria search and making use of the zen mode so that those that can contact you are only those who match with your criteria.
- Eharmony: this application is basically for individuals who want a serious relationship. Registration is free on this application, however to send customized messages and unlimited access to your match profile you would be required to subscribe and subscription cost £95 per month for 2 years. It is required to fill a short quiz as a user to determine your core values in relation to other users core values enabling users to be paired with individuals with similar interest.
- Elite singles: this dating application is for individuals looking for a long term commitment and intellectual match and majority of the users are between the age of 30 and 55. To send messages to your matches, see all their pictures and leave comments you are required to subscribe. Premium membership costs £95 per month for 1 year or the trial subscription for £44.95 per month for three months or £34.95 per month for six months.
- Silver singles: On this dating website during registration, you are to fill a comprehensive personality test that takes up to 15 to 30 minutes and after which connects you with your perfect match. However, in order to send messages, you would be required to make payment Premium membership costs £95 per month for 1 year.
- Telegraph dating: this dating site is for meeting like minded people, While setting up your profile you are required to describe the type of person you are searching for then browse the site and view others profile. When you find someone you feel is your perfect match, you can go ahead to send a message. However using the free membership you can only read messages from a potential match and reply with a one liner but paying subscribers can write personal and customized messages. Subscription cost £12 per month for 2 years and you can also upgrade to the premium package where you have the access to reply anyone message at an additional cost of £10 per month
- Original Dating: this dating site focuses on singles meeting up in real life which also include the virtual options. This application ensures that there is an even ratio of men and women by ensuring all attendees book online. To access more exclusive events, a user can subscribe for discounts, however this costs a minimum of £10
- Parship: ,on this dating website users are categorized into 36 personality traits, and uses a matching algorithm of 136 rules and has a compatibility questionnaire users are to fill. This site has been know to have at least 23,000 new members every week. However on this app, signing up, personality test, viewing matches and sending smiles are free but to send messages, you are required to pay.Membership cost from £14.90 per month for 1 year or the trial subscription for £19.90 per month for three months or £29.90 per month for six months.
Some of this dating apps are also used by scammers, therefore it is important that if you are suspicious about a profile, you report it so it can be investigated and it is also important not to give out yoyr personal information such as your home address, phone number or E-mail.