The iPhone is one of the smartphones designed and sold by Apple Inc. and makes use of Apple’s iOS mobile operating system. iPhone sizes are beginning to be transformed, as Apple is eliminating the 5.4-inch iPhone mini and introducing a 6.1-inch iPhone 14, a 6.1-inch iPhone 14 Pro, a 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Max, and a 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Although the iPhone 14 is yet to be launched, certain specifications about it have been stated and could be seen when released. Below is everything you need to know about the iPhone 14:
1. Design: The iPhone 14 is most likely going to have the look of the iPhone 13 with a big screen, but the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max will have a punch-hole camera. The iPhone 14 models are expected to look like the iPhone 13 models, with the same flat-edged design.
2. Size: The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro are most likely to have 6.1-inch or 6.06-inch OLED screens, while the iPhone 14 Max and iPhone 14 Pro Max could have 6.7-inch or 6.68-inch OLED screens and a refresh rate of 120Hz on the Pro models.
3. Camera: The iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max are most likely to have 48MP main cameras and a triple-lens snapper, but the standard iPhone 14 is likely to have two rear cameras. For the Pro models, the notch would likely be replaced with holes and pill-shaped cutouts for the camera and the Face ID equipment. Although the hole and pill design are not much different from a notch, it will free up some space and make the front cameras less obtrusive.
4. Memory space: The iPhone 14 model is expected to have a powerful A16 Bionic chipset, but the Pro models could additionally have 8GB of RAM and up to 2TB of storage. 14 and 14 Max could stick with last year’s A15 Bionic though.
5. Battery life: 115 volts has been said to have been used recently. However, there is a high possibility that an A16 Bionic chip would be used in the iPhone 14 series, with improved performance across the board, which would create a disparity between the models’ core specs and would also be a first for Apple as it has always equipped new iPhones with upgraded silicon.
6. USB Port-C: It has been predicted that the iPhone 14 would come with the USB Port-C route, which would make a lot of sense as many other devices already have USB-C connectivity.
7. Network time: the iPhone 14 series will almost certainly use a new smaller 5G modem chip. The chip will include a 5G AI processor, the first of its kind, which should allow the modem system to use artificial intelligence to optimize a phone’s antenna and better manage 5G beams going to and from a 5G phone. Also, in addition to its cellular and Wi-Fi connectivity, the iPhone 14 could gain the ability to connect to satellite networks.
8. Release date: Although not confirmed, the iPhone 14 is expected to be released in September 2022, following the release dates of the previous models. The price of the iPhone 14 will depend on which model you opt for.
Additionally, to stand out from other devices, the iPhone 14 may launch without a physical SIM slot and transition to an e-SIM slot design. This implies that some iPhone 14 models may be the first to lack a SIM card slot.