Amazon is an American multinational technology company, basically for cloud computing, business, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. There are several e-commerce platforms for making money, but the best way to make money online is via Amazon. However, there are several ways to make money on Amazon, and you can choose which one works best for you from the list below.
1. Sales of private label products: A high percentage of sellers on Amazon run their business using the private label method using Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) network. With private labeling, you can: make use of certain tools to estimate the sales your product will make once uploaded on Amazon; sell products on Amazon using FBA without having to ship your own orders; and also source and manufacture your products with the help of platforms like Alibaba. On the private label products, you could earn up to $1,875 per month per product.
2. Book publishing: You can use Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing to publish your books while also printing copies. However, your books must be written prolifically so as to yield sales, and it is likewise important to know that the more you write books, the more money you make. On KDP, you are capable of making up to $40,000 per month. However, this is dependent on how your books attract the attention of readers.
3. Wholesale goods sales: This entails purchasing large quantities of products to sell through Amazon’s FBA network. In this case, you are selling other companies’ products, and you would not have to worry about manufacturing and branding the products. On this, you can make up to $3,000–$4,000 per month.
4. Delivering goods for Amazon: Amazon is known to have its own delivery service, but Amazon gives you the privilege to join the delivery fleet as a driver. All you need to do is download the app, fill in the application questionnaire, and if you are accepted, you can start making money. Working as a driver, you can earn approximately $100+ per day. However, the pay is between $18 and $25 per hour, and the shifts are about five hours long.
5. Become a blogger: you can start a lifestyle blog, publish DIY videos or recipes, or simply express your thoughts and ideas to make money on Amazon. You could also be an Amazon associate, where you sign up to get special links that only you can share, and once a purchase is made via the link, you earn a percentage of the sale.
6. Retail arbitrage: you would go to a physical retail store, buy items, and then resell them on Amazon at a profit. Although this can be competitive and difficult to scale, it is still a fast and low-cost way to start making money on Amazon.
7. Working as an Amazon representative: The income you make as a work-from-home employee with Amazon depends on the role. Therefore, as a full-time, work-from-home Amazon representative, you could make $30,000 per year.
8. Handcraft your own products: Amazon Handmade allows artisans to craft and sell their own goods using Amazon’s platform, thereby giving your brand massive exposure. However, by using this method, you can earn $30 or more per day.
9. Dropshipping: This method allows you to list products for sale without taking ownership of the inventory. Which means you list out products for sale and, once a customer places an order, you buy the product from your supplier at a lower price and have them ship the order to your customer.
10. Amazon Camperforce associate: As a camperforce associate, you will be able to drive across the country, work a quick job in an Amazon warehouse, and get paid; and you will be able to choose your assignments based on your availability and from a variety of locations.
The most suitable way of making money on Amazon is dependent on the user, their capabilities, and their area of interest.