The United Kingdom is one of the most popular destinations for international students in the world and has several universities known for their excellence, which comes with different tuition fees, accommodation fees, and other expenses. Although studying in the UK comes at a very high price, there are still many affordable universities.
The following universities are among the most affordable in the United Kingdom:
1. The University of Chester: This institution was founded in 1839 and provides quality education to both local and international students. It also aims to prepare students to learn and gain the professional skills that would help them excel in their professional lives and support their local communities in a better way. Interestingly, it provides several degree programs that can be chosen according to the requirements and budget, including the annual International Foundation Program at £9,200, Bachelor’s degree annual fees within the range of £9,250 and £11,950 for two to four years, the Undergraduate Program for £11,950, UG Pre-Reg, Nursing Pathways fee for £9,250, which includes £3,000 for placement, the Postgraduate Program for £12,000 annually, the Master of Business Administration with a fee of £12,250 annually, and Research Degrees including MPhil, and PhD at a fee of £16,228.
2. The University of Cumbria: This University has been recorded to have about 10,000 students, including locals and international students, whose vision is to prepare students to discover their strengths and overcome their weaknesses to build a strong career in any field. The annual tuition fee, on the other hand, is determined by the degree and level of their enrolled courses. The undergraduate tuition fee ranges from £1,554 to £15,500 and the postgraduate tuition fee ranges from £3,500 to £15,500.
3. University of Bedfordshire: The University of Luton and De Montfort University of the Bedford campuses have been combined to form the University of Bedfordshire, which has been known to attract more than 20,000 international students from more than 120 countries. The tuition fee for an international undergraduate student is approximately £11,500 for a BA or BSc degree program, £12,000 annual tuition fee for an MA/MSC degree program and £12,500 annual tuition fee for an MBA degree program.
4. Teesside University: This University is known to offer a wide range of study programs and excellent teaching and research. It also prepares its students according to the latest educational and professional requirements, which helps them excel in every aspect of life. An international foundation program costs approximately £9,750 per year and £11,825 per year for a full-time undergraduate course. A part-time distance-learning research degree at the postgraduate level starts at £5,875 and exceeds £17,000 in the degree of Master of Business Administration.
5. University of West London: This University has been recorded to provide high-quality education, and some of the major reasons behind its standing out are that it provides quality education and provides facilities for local and international students. In one academic year, the tuition fee for most of the program is approximately £12,000.
6. Middlesex University: The Middlesex University of London is an English public research university located in Hendon, northwest London, which has one of the lowest fees in the UK for international postgraduate students and provides the skills you need to advance your career after graduation. The average tuition fee at this institution is approximately £8,000.
7. Conventry University: This was previously known as Lanchester Polytechnic and offers the most popular courses in health and nursing for an average tuition fee of £11,200.
These universities give opportunities to local and international students who have the dream of studying in the UK but are limited by a budget.