ERP software, also known as Enterprise resource and planning software, is an integrated package of tools and capabilities built to help manage various operational and functional areas of a business, such as customer relations, human resources, hiring and onboarding, revenues and expenses, asset and resource management, regulatory compliance, and lots more. The best ERP systems are evaluated based on the following criteria, which include the user interface, usability, integrations, and value for pricing.
Below are the 10 best ERP systems for business owners:
1. Sage X3: Sage ERP software permits users to share information across the entire business from a single, secure database. With this tool, you can streamline operations and collaborate effectively across departments; check for essential real-time information about your company; highlight areas for improvement; and ensure financial regulations are being adhered to. It also enables you to control your cash flow, finance, and accounting operations while streamlining production and boosting sales.
2. Microsoft Dynamics 365: This software helps in supporting your entire business by offering a number of benefits, such as how it easily integrates with your existing applications. It also offers mainly the combined features and services of ERP and CRM.
3. Oracle NetSuite: This system provides a collection of cloud-based applications from various industries, including ERP, Human Resources, financial, and other professional services. However, due to its amazing features and benefits, it is being used in more than 200 different countries across the globe, but you can initially get a free trial of the platform to see how it runs.
4. Acumatica: this is basically for organizations that carry out digital activities where you can easily integrate tools and applications of your choice. This software also ensures that your business achieves smoother operations and better results.
5. NetSuite: NetSuite ERP provides all the tools and modules needed to automate business processes such as accounting, demand planning, manufacturing operations, billing and invoicing, financial management, revenue management, fixed assets, order management, warehouse administration, and inventory management. It also provides you with a full view into all functional and operational areas across your organization through KPIs, business intelligence, and accurate reporting.
6. Rossum: this is primarily for small businesses to automate key processes through document-management-based ERP workflow. It has the capacity to scan, collect, and validate all documents, including forms, so that small business owners can concentrate on mission-critical tasks rather than doing back-end clerical work.
7. Scoro: this is majorly for small and medium-sized organizations, whereby individuals involved in services, sales, and project management can get work done faster and more efficiently by leveraging Scoro’s key features, which include work scheduling and tracking, collaboration, CRM, quoting and billing, advanced reporting, and dashboards.
8. Kechie ERP: This is an ERP software which is basically for small businesses. It combines CRM functionalities with inventory management, customer support, financial management, and supply chain management and can help you streamline your business processes, from automating and synchronizing your inventory management to analyzing customer interactions, sales pipelines, and other customer relationship data.
9. Brahmin solutions: this ERP system focuses on inventory management, with multichannel inventory management functionality that enables an organization to sell in multiple currencies, set maximum and minimum purchase limits for various items, assess product performance, and generate reports.
10. Syspro: This software helps to handle distribution and manufacturing businesses. It also comes with fraud detection, multi-currencies, data analysis, reporting, mobile ERP, and permits you to automate processes and communicate online.
The ERP software helps to facilitate productivity by improving the way business resources are handled and brings together the operations of all the departments into a single software.